Friday 2 April 2010

Working the Law!

Continued...

I went to the Greenwood Inn and sat down at the meeting. Within a few
minutes, I felt a kind of exhilaration. A remembrance of how I had felt when I first met Raymond Holliwell began to dawn in my awareness. It was the knowing that I was in presence of the kind of greatness of being that one rarely, if ever, is gifted to experience. The man I was sitting with had spent his life studying the great Laws Of Life and devoting his efforts to assisting others in incorporating the freedom, abundance
and well-being that is the natural result of living in harmony with these Laws. As we discussed our individual exploration into these Laws, he mentioned that he had often turned for inspiration to a great book of understanding, “Working With The Law”, by Raymond Holliwell. My jaw dropped and my heart opened. Clearly the universe had more in mind for this meeting than a casual breakfast that would soon be forgotten.
The man with whom I was sitting would become one of the great teachers and best friends of my life. His name: Bob Proctor.
For many years, Bob and I talked about creating an opportunity for others to have access to the power and freedom that studying “Working With The Law” offers.
You are now holding that opportunity in your hands.

Mary Manin Morrissey